VISION AND VALUES
At Sherard Primary School we share the vision and values of the Trust as a whole.
Everything we do is focussed around ensuring that our young people get the very best support and opportunities we can give them. They deserve nothing less, it's what we're here to do.
We make 6 promises;
- The education of the children in our Trust will always be our priority
- Through our high expectations of the children we serve we are investing in the future of our community
- We want the children that come to our nurseries and schools to work hard, show resilience and enjoy their time with us
- We will recruit and retain the best quality staff to ensure our children get the very best education possible
- We will be transparent in everything we do
- All children are important, we will always challenge them to be their best and no child will be left behind.
By clicking the above link you will find the following information
- Leicestershire County Council's guide for parents on school admissions,
- Admission forms and how to apply online
For admissions to our Seahorse provision please follow the link below as these are organised by Leicestershire County Council.