Drop off and Collection procedures
- Only Year 5 and 6 pupils will be allowed to walk to school/home from school without adult supervision.
- All people collecting pupils must be over 16 years of age.
- If someone different is collecting your child then please provide them with a password and also let the school know the password.
- Year 5 and 6 pupils will not be allowed to drop off/collect younger siblings from Year R-Year 4.
- Year R to Year 4 pupils MUST be supervised at drop off until the door is opened at 8.35am. Please do not drop them and leave before this time as they would be unsupervised and could potentially leave the school site. This is worrying from a safeguarding situation.
- Please do not drop Year R-Year 4 children off at the gate between 8.35am-8.55am and then leave. You must accompany your children to their classroom doors unless we have agreed a different arrangement with you.
- If you arrive after this., please come to the school office with your child as they will need to be signed in by their parent. This applies to all pupils.
- If children play on the equipment in the morning before school, parents/other adults dropping off, MUST supervise. At the end of the day, the equipment should not be used and families are encouraged to leave the school grounds promptly.